Welcome to ISPEAKSFORUM-THE PERSONAL FINANCE BLOG!!
I am so glad you stopped by. If this is your first time here, then you have started in the right place. I’m Paritosh Sharma, the writer behind ISpeaksForum. You can learn more about me Here
I started this blog in response to Overwhelming 6 figure Education Loan Debt which I took to complete my MBA.
After paying the education loan I noticed it had not decreased a single penny! Infact the amount I owed seemed to be increasing.
How was this possible I wondered? Then I thought that if I had to get out of this trouble really, then something would have to be done.
As a result, I decided to start the Ispeaksforum journey, where I try to tell how you can start savings money.
Here, I have documented my own Life Tested Experiments which might also show you the same path to overcome in same situation which I had faced.
Subscribe to ISPEAKS-FORUM to get blog posts and other exclusive content delivered straight to your inbox!
First, step to Save money starts with focus in on your Discretionary Expenses on Shopping and Travellings, You can save a lot of money With the hacks I use regularly while i shope around the city and travel.
If you are a novice at the art of saving money, here are some methods you might want to try to start saving Money
Other than to these Methods, You need to adhere some Rules at the time of investing , because Investings at the right time at the right instrument only can help you to cutt off your Debt or would be helpful for your Long term Goals.
- 5 things everyone should know before investing in Mutual funds
- cKYC PROCESS || CENTRAL KYC STATUS ONLINE
- MUTUAL FUNDS VS STOCKS – WHICH OPTION IS BETTER
I had given Best Fund details as well in my Earlier Blog post, which could get you know which would be better in which asset class as per your Risk Appetite
- Best 5 Small Cap Mutual Funds To Invest In 2018
- BEST LARGE CAP MUTUAL FUNDS TO INVEST IN 2018
- Kotak Standard Multicap Fund (Erstwhile Kotak Select Focus Fund)-Review
- TOP 10 DIVIDEND PAYING MUTUAL FUNDS TO INVEST IN 2018
- TOP 5 BEST ELSS TAX SAVING MUTUAL FUNDS TO INVEST IN 2018
- Top 5 Best Liquid Funds To Invest In 2018
- Top 5 Best Midcap Funds To Invest In 2018
Some Other Blog Post that refers to Other Investment Options In India
For Income Tax Related
- HRA calculation- How to claim House rent Allowance [HRA]
- Last Date To File ITR Extended-5 Things To Know
Cryptocurrency Can also be a asset class or investment options which can multiply your money in many fold , but it comes with higher risk as compared to Equity! Yes you heard it right more than equity!! so invest only that money, you should not be tensed if money is lost in the cyrptomarket. what is Cryptocurrency
So Wikipedia says,
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional units, and verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrency is a kind of digital currency, virtual currency or alternative currency. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control, as opposed to centralized electronic money and central banking systems. The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through distributed ledgertechnology, typically a blockchain, that serves as a public financial transaction database.
Here, are Some of inputs from my Blog Post
- What Is Litecoin And How Can You Buy It In India?
- How To Buy Ripple In India
- Bitcoin and How does it work